WOW’s The Burning Crusade Classic (TBCC) offers both new and returning players plenty of incentives to continue exploring the world of Outland, which is now governed by the former Night-Elf hero, Illidan Stormrage.
Albeit all the new content introduced with the game’s expansion, there are also numerous Dungeons for you to test your skills at, besides countless hours engaging yourself in new quest lines and story narratives.
To help you out throughout your journeys, here is a list of all the Dungeons currently available in TBCC:
- HELLFIRE CITADEL
Zone: Hellfire Peninsula
- Hellfire Rampants (Level 60 – 62)
- The Blood Furnace (Level 61 – 63)
- The Shattered Halls (Level 70)
- COILFANG RESERVOIR
- The Slave Pens (Level 62 – 64)
- The Underbog (Level 63 – 65)
- The Steam Vaults (Level 70)
Zone: Terokkar Forest
- Mana Tombs (Level 64 – 66)
- Auchenai Crypts (Level 65 – 67)
- Sethekk Halls (Level 67 – 69)
- Shadow Labyrinth (Level 70)
- CAVERNS OF TIME
Zone: Tanaris Desert
- Escape from Durnholde (Level 66 – 68)
- Opening the Dark Portal (Level 69 – 70)
- TEMPEST KEEP
- The Mechanar (Level 70)
- The Botanica (Level 70)
- The Arcatraz (Level 70)
- SUNWELL PLATEAU
Zone: Isle of Quel’Danas
- Magister’s Terrace (Level 70)
Kindly note that there are two (2) Dungeon modes for you to choose from, with which the latter is only available for max-levelled characters in the game (Level 70):
- Normal Difficulty
- Heroic Difficulty (Level 70)
The normal Dungeons will be available for play straight away, once you complete the necessary storylines associated with them.
Heroic Dungeons, on the other hand, will sometimes require you to reach a certain power level (besides being Level 70) for you to be able to beat much powerful enemies for a chance at even better loot and exclusive in-game rewards.
If you’re looking to buy tbc gold into your account, visit GoldPiles now to enjoy awesome discounts and sales offers today!