Once when you become a part of the umarkets, you can experience the best safest trading platform. Any type of payment that gets funded to umarkets accounts using traders is segregated in the bank account. For adding out the security umarkets makes use of the tier 1 banks for this. Tier 1 act as the official measure of the bank that holds out the financial health and strength.
Now you would doubt that what is special with this tier 1 and why does the Umarketsmake use of it. This bank has strong core capital reserves and financial regulators utilize tiers and having any money that you deposit with markets means that your funds remain safe over there.
The market’s withdrawal fee varies out based on the payment methods and it does not charge fees for the inactive accounts that acts as a great plus point. Even they do not charge any special fees for the deposit fees. The brokers would offer a state of trading in the online-based trading platform it acts as the best mobile trading application that acts as the best financial research-based tools.
Pros of umarkets
- It is normally used by more than ten thousand traders and users widely.
- It is regulated by the IFSC that is Belize International Financial Services Commission.
- It is established in 2008 and to stay linked with it there is a need for you to do the minimum deposit of $500.
- It is available in 194 countries and it gets operated in 194 nations.
- When you want to open an account in the umarkets it requires an only a minimum balance.
Drawbacks of umarkets
Even though it has a lot of pros on the other side it does not allow for the hedging process and it is not FCA regulated.